-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(51)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Neighbors Mouser!
- Just outside of Santa Barbara
- The neighbors mouse killer!
- More Pismo
- Pismo
- Pismo
- Pismo
- Another of Carolines animals!!! Exelentzebu1050 @ ...
- Gado BY Jakza - this is a regal animal!!
- more of Caroline's kids
- Kattis W on FLICKR - another cow favorite!
- Another one of Caroline's cows
- One of carolines sweet babies!!
- FROM STY1ZALIKE on FLICKR
- sweet jake
- sleepy time
- Going to China?
- TRIBBLE
- Edited sweetness!
- Weinburg-55, originally uploaded by tidal.designs.
- Weinburg-54, originally uploaded by tidal.designs.
- Weinburg-48, originally uploaded by tidal.designs.
- Weinburg-47, originally uploaded by tidal.designs.
- Concerned momma
- Tongue..
- I dont know WHAT to think of this?
- Longhorn momma Edit
- Longhorn momma
- Jake
- Hiney
- The mom!
- Weinburg-78, originally uploaded by tidal.designs....
- mom and baby
- Such the sweetest baby
- Flickr
-
▼
March
(35)
About Me
- Petals and Paws Photography
- This is a blog about a girl who's life is plagued with constant debilitating pain, which results in a life mostly spent in bed, with her laptop fine tuning her photography. Yet trouble lurks around every corner. She finds herself in situations which make you grateful for your own life. There will always be cat-tastic anecdotes. It is not for the easily offended, or faint of heart. She's sarcastic, witty, personal. You'll laugh out loud. No, SERIOUSLY... Be sure to say hi.
Junk that keeps me happy
-
-
-
-
-
Two FREE small actions... - Hello...anyone there! I know I know, it's been a while! Sorry about that. I've been laying a bit low! I do have some action review posts coming up. I'...14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hi, if your still having trouble with loading the headers or backgrounds here is my email kelbundy@msn.com I'd be happy to help!
ReplyDeleteno, prob with the header, im not going to mess with it. I am having trouble loading your buttons. I wanted to give you props. And I can not give you props! I went to add gadget/then to the left of the screen to add my own html/ I entered in your html and it didn't work. Can you help? :) and will your button directions work for other folks too?! Thanks sistah. And if need be, I am totally okay with giving you access to my blog and letting you get on here on your computer if for some reason I can not figure it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mikelle!!